- 1 cup of All purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water; you might need more so add a little at a time
- 1 onion; diced
- 2 tomato; diced
- Cream cheese cube
- Minced meat; i recommend my Samosa mix recipe
- Chilli; optional
- In a bowl, add the All purpose flour, salt and oil followed by water. Add enough water to bring the dough together into ball. Cover and set aside for at least 1 hour
- Once your ready to assemble, pinch off a small piece of dough. Oil your countertop and start stretching the piece of dough out into a large disk.
- Add your filling of choice, include the egg, cream cheese and mayo for an authentic Zanzibari Pizza.
- Bring all four sides together leaving a small space in the centre.
- Carefully lift the uncooked Zanzibar pizza off the counter and add it to a pan with a little oil. Cook each side for 8 min.
- Cut up into smaller pieces and serve with your favorite sauce or chutney